Thursday, May 26, 2011

Da Silva twins would never dare try to trick Ferguson

Rafael da Silva says even their mum can't tell him and brother Fabio apart!
Sir Alex could only tell the 20-year-old apart by Fabio's wedding ring- but now rafael is married too he is  struggling again.
Rafael told The Sun: "Even our parents sometimes get confused, but I guess there are personality clues that set us apart.
"The guys at Man Utd used to be able to tell the difference between us by checking for Fabio's wedding ring. But I'm also married now, so...
"Even Sir Alex struggles a bit, but we would never dream of tricking him. The man is a father figure for us and a father can get angry with naughty kids!
"Having said that, we have exchanged shirts a couple of times to get the lads confused during training!"
Rafael believes there are certain differences people can look out for.
He said: "I've got some marks on my face that Fabio hasn't.
"I think I'm probably more aggressive than him whereas he's calmer than me."

No comments:

Post a Comment