Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cleverley: Past loans set me up for Man Utd action


Wigan Athletic winger Tom Cleverley says Sir Alex expects him to be part of his squad next season.
Cleverley revealed a series of past loans have set him up to be 'United ready'.
Asked if he would be part of Ferguson's plans next season, Cleverley replied: "Yes, from what he's been saying. I feel fully part of the team there and the squad, and hopefully I can just hit the ground running in pre-season and play my way into the team.
"That is what the plan has been for the last few years. I went out in League One, the Championship and now the Premier League, so it has been building up to next season when hopefully I can start featuring for the side and that will save the club from going out and having to buy another midfielder."

No comments:

Post a Comment