Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rene Adler just love Man Utd so much! Act now SAF!

The Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper is an avid Red Devils supporter and has invited Sir Alex Ferguson to bid for his services.

Bayer Leverkusen and Germany goalkeeper Rene Adler admitted that he dreams of an Old Trafford switch.

To edge himself closer to a Machester United deal, Adler reportedly inserted a £15m buyout clause in his contract, in case the English giants come calling.


But the talented shot-stopper remains focused on success with Leverkusen for the moment.

“I have told the board of Leverkusen that I am not willing to discuss any kind of new contract until April.

“I just want to achieve a Champions League spot with my team here now.”, he said.

“Everyone here knows that I have higher ambitions and everyone knows that Manchester United is my dream club.

Adler goes on to reveal his admiration for legendary Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel.

“As a young kid all my friends were interested in cartoons, MTV, and German television programmes, but I was only interested in one person: Peter Schmeichel, who was in goal for Manchester United .

“I thought he was fantastic and loved every minute he was on tv with United.”,

According to the Sunday Mirror, Sir Alex Ferguson is considering matching the 25-year-old's buyout clause.

No comments:

Post a Comment