Sunday, January 23, 2011

Macheda says priority is Man Utd future

Federico Macheda sees his future at Manchester United.
The Italian striker has signed on-loan with Sampdoria to the end of this season.
"First I want to see what prospects I have in England, and then if there aren't any..." he told Sky Sport Italia.
"I have always said I would like to return to Manchester in the Premier League so I can affirm myself with the Red Devils who are a top level club.
"They are also a step ahead in terms of organisation. [Sir Alex] Ferguson used to come and watch the youth games and he has always encouraged me. This never happened at Lazio."
Macheda also spoken of the day he copped the hairdryer treatment from Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson
Macheda is on-loan at Samp from United for the remainder of the season.
On his relationship with Ferguson, the Italian revealed: “One time he tore shreds off me when I got back to the hotel late after a night out.
“I do like it at Sampdoria, so if I see there aren’t many prospects in England, then I could stay on longer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment