Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ben Amos on-loan at Oldham Athletic to the end of the season, James Chester leaves Utd

Oldham Athletic have snapped up goalkeeper Ben Amos.
Amos has signed with the Latics on-loan to the end of the season.
Oldham boss Paul Dickov has swooped to capture the 20-year-old's signature, recruiting the stopper to provide competition for Dean Brill and Greg Fleming.
The Macclesfield-born keeper played against Wolves in the Carling Cup and in last month's Champions League draw with  Valencia.

Meanwhile, James Chester has moved to Championship outfit Hull City for an undisclosed fee.
The 21-year-old has spent time on loan with Carlisle were he scored 4 goals in 24 appearances and came to the attention of the Tigers.
Chester, who signed a three-and-half-year contract, told Tigers Player: "I'm really excited. It's all happened quite quickly. As soon as I heard about Hull's interest it excited me.
"It's the next step up from where I've been. To come to Hull is another challenge and something I'm looking forward to.
"Hopefully I'll play as many games as possible, but I need to prove myself first."

No comments:

Post a Comment