Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tom Cleverly is Clever enough to let SAF decide his career

Tom Cleverley is happy to leave his career in the hands of Man Utd boss SAF.
The England U21 winger was on the scoresheet in United's victory against Celtic in Toronto last week.
Cleverley said: "Everyone knows it's so hard to break into the United first team and unless you are an exceptional talent like Wayne Rooney you are going to have to be patient.
"I have read that some clubs want to take me on loan, but I haven't spoken with the boss yet. I am happy to leave the decision to him because there is no one better at handling the early stages of a player's career.
"I don't see how you can't trust him when you see how many young players he has nursed through and who have gone on to have top careers in the game. He's the best in the business."

No comments:

Post a Comment