Monday, July 19, 2010

Brown credits Blanc for influence and love to play with brother at Man Utd

Wes Brown credits new France coach Laurent Blanc for keeping his career on track.
Brown has thanked new France coach Blanc, who had a spell at Old Trafford, for his help along the way.
"He gave me lots of advice when he was at the club, just little things here and there," said Brown.
"He always talked about the different aspects of defending and really helped me with my game."
He admits he'd love the chance to play in the same team as kid brother Reece.


Reece Brown is currently in France with the U19 England team.
Brown told manutd.com: "That would be absolutely brilliant. Even though there’s 12 years between us I really hope we can do it because it would be a great thing for our family.
"Even playing together in a Reserves match would be fantastic. I watch as many of his games as I can – he’s still learning, but hopefully he can keep doing well."

No comments:

Post a Comment