belmontboy
01-15 04:03 PM
When I posted that reply I didn't for once think it could be taken as anything other than a joke! If you are going through a debate in your mind whether its a joke or not, then I will have to revisit what I wrote to see what it is I am missing :)
:D thanks for clarifying, i was planning to shoot you :D
:D thanks for clarifying, i was planning to shoot you :D
wallpaper karina smirnoff images. karina

she81
09-27 02:41 PM
We've sent them in as a part of 485 and they're eating dust. Lets reinforce that to the law-makers. There's an absolute necessity to educate them what is our background. What better way than our higher education degree! Can we have an action item for this?

JulyFiler
09-22 02:31 PM
and yes education. The difference between Legals and Ilegals has to be constantly highlighte. Illegals take and take and take from the society. Legals give and give and give.
2011 Brad Penny and Karina Smirnoff

admin
04-03 11:22 AM
bheemi,
I am shocked at your statement after seeing such an organized effort from IV. The only conclusion that I could make is - you are sympathetic to the 'anti-immigrant sentiments' and are out here to create trouble.
Anyways, instead of criticizing someone, please let us know what you have done for the cause.
All,
These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.
We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.
I am shocked at your statement after seeing such an organized effort from IV. The only conclusion that I could make is - you are sympathetic to the 'anti-immigrant sentiments' and are out here to create trouble.
Anyways, instead of criticizing someone, please let us know what you have done for the cause.
All,
These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.
We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.
more...

vinodp1978
06-28 04:33 PM
You can extend your H-1B. Why is EAD your only option?
Thanks,
Jayant
my labor has to be pending 365 days or have an 140 approved to extend. so if pp goes away for 140 then my only option to stay in status is EAD. Also I am not in IT so patni,tcs etc...is out of question.
Thanks,
Jayant
my labor has to be pending 365 days or have an 140 approved to extend. so if pp goes away for 140 then my only option to stay in status is EAD. Also I am not in IT so patni,tcs etc...is out of question.

garybanz
12-06 02:35 PM
I think we need to wait for 90 days from the date they generated the recipt, then go to USCIS.
Did any one go there after 90 days of receipt date and still get no response from them?
Thanks
Did any one go there after 90 days of receipt date and still get no response from them?
Thanks
more...

champu
03-12 02:39 AM
All EB3 and EB2 dates will be current next month for all of you except Mexico. Mexico will be current after drug cartel - law & order situation will be stablized. Stimulus Bill also has performance enhancing drugs for USCIS.
My bottle is empty now. Good Night Good Luck...
My bottle is empty now. Good Night Good Luck...
2010 Karina Smirnoff

miguy
05-18 11:47 AM
I opted for the CP option as well. My I-140 was approved in Oct 06 and thats when my attorney received the package for Consular processing from NVC.
Although my PD is not current yet, my lawyer asked me to pay the fees so that they can send the packet back to NVC. I am not sure what to do as my PD is not current yet.
Although my PD is not current yet, my lawyer asked me to pay the fees so that they can send the packet back to NVC. I am not sure what to do as my PD is not current yet.
more...

hebron
05-14 09:57 AM
Congrats!
hair Karina Smirnoff Pics

panky72
06-25 05:00 PM
1)Now a days AP renewal is taking 6 months
Mine was approved in less than 2 months (NSC)
Mine was approved in less than 2 months (NSC)
more...

TomTancredo
01-15 06:26 PM
I have been thinking for a long time to own a gun but due to my H-1B status could'nt own one. My I-140 was approved last year and now I am working on EAD.
I am wondering if anybody else in a similar situation purchased a gun; I mean after he/she started working using EAD. I tried to research the issue but the law is not clear on the subject.
I think this is a wrong forum . you might want to get in touch with NRA (most of the members of NRA are very conservative ) .... They might help you or make you a plaintiff in a lawsuit.. Supreme court may very well favor you given their recent second amendment rulings :)
I am wondering if anybody else in a similar situation purchased a gun; I mean after he/she started working using EAD. I tried to research the issue but the law is not clear on the subject.
I think this is a wrong forum . you might want to get in touch with NRA (most of the members of NRA are very conservative ) .... They might help you or make you a plaintiff in a lawsuit.. Supreme court may very well favor you given their recent second amendment rulings :)
hot Karina Smirnoff and Aaron

jsb
07-31 08:37 AM
This would be the last visa bulletin for this year. The dates should move just like they did last year to consume all numbers.
For September they can do anything for consuming leftover visas, including a large unsustainanble forward move, but we hope that visas are used for preadjudicated cases in PD sequence (as is described in USCIS procedure manual). However, from October on it appears that dates will only move forward systematically. Reason is that USCIS systems are not designed for handling per country quotas well, which hinders any country quota based information until a file has been opened for adjudication (or preadjudication). There is no per country data readily available on entirely pending cases (except on your paper filings), as initial data entry does not include chargeable country name. However, as we have recently noticed, a lot of cases are getting preadjudicated, which makes chargeable country information available. This should help USCIS estimate monthly demand better.
Bottomline is, if all three of the following conditions are true for you, you should expect good results in coming months.
(1) Your case has no hickups, you have provided all necessary documentation.
(2) Your 'Receive Date (RD)' (not what is on your receipt, but 'true' RD by a center which is on or close to Notice Date) is within published dates for current processing status (suggesting that your case has been preadjudicated)
(3) Your PD is quite high in relation to monthly visa bulletins
Best...
For September they can do anything for consuming leftover visas, including a large unsustainanble forward move, but we hope that visas are used for preadjudicated cases in PD sequence (as is described in USCIS procedure manual). However, from October on it appears that dates will only move forward systematically. Reason is that USCIS systems are not designed for handling per country quotas well, which hinders any country quota based information until a file has been opened for adjudication (or preadjudication). There is no per country data readily available on entirely pending cases (except on your paper filings), as initial data entry does not include chargeable country name. However, as we have recently noticed, a lot of cases are getting preadjudicated, which makes chargeable country information available. This should help USCIS estimate monthly demand better.
Bottomline is, if all three of the following conditions are true for you, you should expect good results in coming months.
(1) Your case has no hickups, you have provided all necessary documentation.
(2) Your 'Receive Date (RD)' (not what is on your receipt, but 'true' RD by a center which is on or close to Notice Date) is within published dates for current processing status (suggesting that your case has been preadjudicated)
(3) Your PD is quite high in relation to monthly visa bulletins
Best...
more...
house Karina Smirnoff Karina

oliTwist
11-17 04:46 PM
My god! Check this out!
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL
What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL
What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?
tattoo Karina Smirnoff at 40/40 Club

hunkuncontrolled
04-02 02:05 PM
You are an anti-immigrant troll. Good we caught you.
I know your kind
Now you will go to your site and announce how bravely you fought with H1Bs
Oh really . My bad ...lol:D
I know your kind
Now you will go to your site and announce how bravely you fought with H1Bs
Oh really . My bad ...lol:D
more...
pictures Browse all: Karina Smirnoff

Suva
05-06 02:30 PM
I am also in the same boat. Could anybody suggest some good affordable online universities?
dresses karina-smirnoff-uses-

JulyFiler
09-22 10:51 PM
Apparently someone flagged me.. thats fine.. if people here cannot have a proper discussion without having to flag each other I dont see any point in calling ourselves "smart" "highly skilled".. looks like we need to grow up first. Personally, I dont care about these green/red blocks. I have the right to express my opinion whether someone likes it or not. If someone does not have "words" to argue back thats their problem..
more...
makeup Karina Smirnoff

miththoo
11-07 04:26 PM
I have a trading account with IB, which I opened about 3 years ago. But now they need all trading account holders to provide their PAN information. They can not sell or purchase without that. My account is also in a suspended state becaus eof that(Good that I could not sell them,,, they are all about 3 times now :) )
I've applied for PAN and asked IB to provide info on what I need to do to convert my regular account to an NRI account.
Thanks but were you able to trade in Indian shares using that account after you came to USA ? I heard it's illegal to trade using the normal demat account in you are NRI from USA.
I've applied for PAN and asked IB to provide info on what I need to do to convert my regular account to an NRI account.
Thanks but were you able to trade in Indian shares using that account after you came to USA ? I heard it's illegal to trade using the normal demat account in you are NRI from USA.
girlfriend Karina Smirnoff Hair

akgind
11-06 01:13 PM
Its still not current:
EB2, Aug 2002 is not current? It is at 01 Jun 2003. See the Nov visa bulletin below:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4371.html
EB2, Aug 2002 is not current? It is at 01 Jun 2003. See the Nov visa bulletin below:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4371.html
hairstyles dancer Karina Smirnoff is

franklin
09-20 03:34 PM
Agreed - everyone, lets put this to rest.
I did not mean any offense to people who couldn't attend attend for valid reasons, more those that didn't care at all to help.
I did not mean any offense to people who couldn't attend attend for valid reasons, more those that didn't care at all to help.
vivache
09-25 07:51 PM
I agree .. again :) .. that companies may not be too excited about the employees taking off for a few hours.
Can't we have something potent:
Say we have a page on IV that lists all the members with names, GC applied on, wait time to date, company working for. Accompanied by any info that makes this look authentic like SRC number .. or something (need not be displayed, but can be in database).
We could then get some graphs and statistics based on these figures and pass it on to lawmakers, other people who need to be influenced.
This way we have all teh facts .. rather than arbitrary data like:
"Today the system takes anywhere between 6-12 years to grant Green cards to some of the best and brightest of the world who have chosen America as their future home."
Can't we have something potent:
Say we have a page on IV that lists all the members with names, GC applied on, wait time to date, company working for. Accompanied by any info that makes this look authentic like SRC number .. or something (need not be displayed, but can be in database).
We could then get some graphs and statistics based on these figures and pass it on to lawmakers, other people who need to be influenced.
This way we have all teh facts .. rather than arbitrary data like:
"Today the system takes anywhere between 6-12 years to grant Green cards to some of the best and brightest of the world who have chosen America as their future home."
funny
09-22 05:06 PM
Called all of them..
No comments:
Post a Comment