Saturday, June 18, 2011

lindsay lohan anorexic 2010

images LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010 lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexia.
  • lindsay lohan anorexia.



  • crystal
    06-30 10:02 PM
    i don't think they accept anything on sunday to deliver on Monday. You can call fedex cust rep and find more.

    Does anyone know if Fedex or anyone accepts mails on Sunday to be delivered on Monday morning ? Please advice ASAP.

    Thanks
    Indra





    wallpaper lindsay lohan anorexia. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. Editablelindsay lohan anorexic
  • lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. Editablelindsay lohan anorexic



  • Jaime
    09-12 05:06 PM
    We Are All Going To Washington! Make Sure You Join Us! Together We Will Achieve Our Hard-earned Freedom!!!!





    lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010
  • LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010



  • abhijitp
    03-25 12:14 PM
    Bumping up!
    Folks from North CA, please volunteer for the Advocacy Days! We still have a couple of sponsors waiting to help you.





    2011 lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. Editablelindsay lohan anorexic lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010
  • LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010



  • McGuffin
    03-06 04:25 PM
    I don't think I'll be able to make this one, I'll give it a shot though.



    more...


    lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic.
  • lindsay lohan anorexic.



  • GCard_Dream
    09-18 12:23 PM
    Did you tell that to John McCain? He still believes that fundamentals of this economy are still very strong. I sometime wonder if he is getting it confused with Chinese economy.

    If you have been following the news this week, the economy is really in trouble. Specifically financial and insurance sector. Dow plunged around 900 + points in last 2 days.





    lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010.
  • lindsay lohan anorexic 2010.



  • svr_76
    06-10 01:24 PM
    xactly. so the immi grps impacted are H1 and recent/new I-140 filers.

    In the past pure H1B holder (no intension to adjust or working for firms that dont sponser GC) were not actively participating in IV's activities as they were never impacted and had the option to stay away.

    This new rule-making definitely impact them..and should be an opportunity to join IV in more active way.



    more...


    lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. Lindsay Lohan
  • Lindsay Lohan



  • sri1309
    01-25 11:40 AM
    Please post Email/Letter content here, I can ask all my friend to send it to their respective Senator....

    No more Discussion only ACTION.



    Thnaks,
    MDix

    Pass this to as many friends as you can in school or in Job.

    The Burning Problem
    Long wait times of 5-10 years for EB2/EB3 Employment based greencard applicants from India.
    We are unable to buy houses, change companies and be stuck with current employer, though we can start companies, jobs etc. This is all due to uncertainty in the greencard process. Spouses are unable to work due to visa problems.

    What should you do:
    You can submit your ideas here http://change.gov. You will be asked to register. Please do it with actual details with no fear. We are legal here and many of us have done it, there is nothing to fear. This is just one way to start.

    I strongly recommend immigrationvoice.org, but please feel free to join any forums or multiple forum sites and create awareness and action.
    And please make your friends aware of the problem, and make them join in the various immigration forums and help ourselves.

    The details:
    So far, there has been much action or participation on addressing the problem. This is totally unacceptable, when the issue affects 400-500,000 of applicants but those fighting for this cause are very few. We are legal immigrants who bring innovation, create value, build companies and jobs, and contribute in many ways to the economy. The system was fine 4-5 years back, but now it�s severely backlogged. Do not think �it is not my problem now�, because you will be also affected by the negative impact. Reports say only 5000 people are voicing their opinions, even though the problem affects more than 500,000 applicants (and their spouses).
    What do we request the goverment:
    1. A small administrative fix to recapture the lost visas because of administrative delays
    2. Remove per country quota limits and make sure the system works efficiently. India sends more H1Bs than any other country, Some countries don�t send any anybody and in those cases the visas are just LOST. And in case of India, the backlogs are huge due to limited quota limits.
    3. Applicants with Masters/PhD from US schools must get a greencard without much waiting.
    4. Applicants with 5-10 years of Experience in the US must be able to get greencard very fast.
    5. Applicants waiting for greencards for more than 5 years after applying must get them immediately.

    Immigrationvoice.org is one good site to participate to name one. Let�s help ourselves and each other. Also register in this site or any other, and start contributing your ideas for your own good. Please pass it to as many friends as you can, and motivate them.





    2010 LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010 lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010
  • LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010



  • ajju
    01-18 06:30 PM
    Are you not authorized to work until new EAD or copy of EAD will suffice... I know everything else is easy to replace.... but USCIS documents takes months...

    Should a copy of EAD + DL be sufficient to keep in wallet?? I've lost my wallet once.. so its a scary thought...



    more...


    lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010
  • LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010



  • nomi
    12-11 02:23 PM
    Originally Posted by god_bless_you
    SO if USCIS wants to make a new rule of filing I485 for the one whose I 140 is cleared and priority date is not current, It CAN DO That RULE Right?
    We do not need any Congress approval for that Right?
    If so can we explore this option??


    Originally Posted by Nomi

    I agree with you. Why we don`t explore this option ???? USCIS make so many rule by itself then why they don`t make this rule to file 485 while PD is not current without going in Senate. Like they start premium processing of I-140. They make this rule without any bill in US Senate. correct me if I am wrong

    I think, core team should look this option or ask us to find more information about it. I think, core team can meet with high official from USCIS.

    what do you guys think about it ??

    thx.





    hair LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010 lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010
  • LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010



  • caydee
    04-23 12:55 PM
    Great to hear that the event was a success. I was one of the volunteers who had the oppurtunity to call CA members and I just have one suggestion. Please update your profiles with your latest email and phone numbers. Of the 25 people I called, atleast 5 or 6 had incorrect phone numbers. One even went to a fax number. The intent for IV is to reach you quickly in such case but looks like the intent for such members is 'do-not-disturb'.

    I had the same problem with phone numbers. About 8 numbers turned out to be incorrect. Update your profile, please. And if you do not want to be contacted by phone, please leave the phone # box in the profile blank.



    more...


    lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. Lindsay Lohan Nylon April 2009
  • Lindsay Lohan Nylon April 2009



  • Libra
    11-04 09:29 AM
    Nrc2008064184





    hot lindsay lohan anorexic. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010.
  • lindsay lohan anorexic 2010.



  • Legal
    07-20 10:38 PM
    I'm having less and less faith in the claims made by members that USCIS is inefficient and clueless. ok, they have been and continue to be in many areas:):). However, they have a game plan this time. In retrospect, we know they had a game plan in June 07 also.

    There are several unknown variables (repeatedly and extensively discussed here)which make accurate prediction impossible for us. However, USCIS has the numbers of RIPE CASES. And they moved the dates based on the availability of remaining GC numbers for this fiscal AND the ripe cases.

    They could have moved it to just Dec 2005, instead they moved it all the way to June 2006.

    Best\ optimistic scenario- Most EB-2-I cases upto June 2006 will be adjudicated before Oct 1st.

    Conservative scenario-Upto at least Dec 2005 PD all cases will be adjudicated , and a few CP cases into early 2006 will be adjudicated. With spillovers happening in each quarter, the PD should continue to move.



    more...


    house LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010 lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. Lindsay Lohan partied at
  • Lindsay Lohan partied at



  • chanduv23
    07-29 02:03 PM
    In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter

    " In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."

    This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
    Can these companies do this????

    Let me tell you my story

    I worked for a mid sized consulting company (not to be mistaken for desi contracting) and GC was filed in March 2004 (it was EB3 labor). I was in my 6th year of h1b in 2005 when this company got bought over and unfortunately I lost job in the 6th year of h1b with only 11 months of h1b left. At that time I was newly married and with no bank balance. Then I looked for a new job, managed to get a nice long term contract job in a month and got h1 transferred to a decent consulting company who applied for my 6th and 7th year of h1b using the labor already filed in the company I was layed off. When in my 6th year my new PERM got approved with this employer and 140 also approved and based on that I got 8th, 9th, 10th year h1b extensions. I managed to file for 485 in July fiasco and then after an year, I left the employer and started using EAD. That employer revoked my i 140 because I left them and then I had to deal with all the AC21 stuff and my journey still continues. Things were not easy, I had to maintain excellent billing rate, in one ocassion the client filed for chapter 11 and did not make payments to my employer and this strained my employer's finances and I had to make it up with a better billing rate with next client to keep my GC process intact and being consinuously employed on high billing contract jobs is also challenging.

    The diference between your situation and mine is - you are left with a choice and a decision to make, whereas me, I felt like was taken to a top of cliff and thrown from there.





    tattoo lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010.
  • lindsay lohan anorexic 2010.



  • gc_check
    04-04 09:09 AM
    I hope not. If they ban bodyshops the cap will never run out.
    And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.

    Some of the US Companies, listed in NASDAQ / NYSE also provide human resource to Fortune 50 companies and they follow the LAW as requried. I do not think the provision that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses would be in this the bill, Atleast these businesses will lobby to take it out.



    more...


    pictures Lindsay Lohan lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexia
  • lindsay lohan anorexia



  • Hope_GC
    07-16 08:02 PM
    I agree with you..

    I've so many hard working American friends... it really make me want to work harder to compete with them, but these bunch of cry babies at Numbers are scared of skilled workers, they don't want to upgrade their skills, they want to work 9-5 and get paid for their incompetencies.





    dresses lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. Lindsay Lohan,
  • Lindsay Lohan,



  • gcinprogress
    06-10 05:16 PM
    Sent. Also added my friends.



    more...


    makeup LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010 lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010
  • LINDSAY LOHAN ANOREXIC 2010



  • TeddyKoochu
    03-12 08:34 AM
    OP thanks for posting the link. I believe for EB2-I in reality we have to wait for the last quarter for anything at all to happen. The next 2 bulletins will also in all probability have no movement. Congrats to all those who became current this month, best wishes and good luck.





    girlfriend lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. October 24th, 2010 | Tags:
  • October 24th, 2010 | Tags:



  • gc_on_demand
    11-17 10:44 AM
    I think Senate is already there for lameduck,,,

    Come one folks from california.. We can do it..





    hairstyles Lindsay Lohan Nylon April 2009 lindsay lohan anorexic 2010. lindsay lohan anorexic.
  • lindsay lohan anorexic.



  • uma001
    10-01 09:51 AM
    Guys,

    Just an update..I quit the company and joined small consulting firm. Got the project, labor approved, h1b approved (filed in premium) and prewailing wage determination will be started from next week.damn, i should ve done this 4 yrs back. these guys r fast. Never join as fulltime employee if you dont have green card





    actaccord
    02-16 11:57 AM
    has metro access. Baltimore has MARC but it won't be that frequent and cost effective.

    Which airport should members be looking to book the tickets to? Baltimore, Dulles or Reagan? Which is the closest to the Capitol Hill or which airport has the easy public transportation access to Capitol Hill. I would like to go ahead and buy the air tickets.
    Thanks.





    mbawa2574
    02-17 09:02 AM
    don't worry my friend.. it's not u.. that dummy has been using this fascist style of discussion on all threads
    just ignore him.. it infuriates him like hell.. u'll be amused with his later responses :)

    Since you support racism, looks like fascism is in your blood. Looks like you belong either to some neo-nazi fascist gutter country or u got some relationship with nazis. No mentally stable person can support racism. Again this is a forum which has a Indian and Chinese majority. We will kick your ass if you offend them with your damn racism or white power mentality.Now go and crawl in your gutter you cockroach.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment