Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kuszczak threatens to quit: Play me or I leave the club

Tomasz Kuszczak has threatened to leave Man Utd if he does not become number one at Old Trafford.<>
The 29-year old Polish goalkeeper has spent the past four or so years as understudy to Edwin van der Sar and now with the Dutchamn retired, Kuszczak has sniffed a chance.
But with the impending arrival of the highly-rated David de Gea from Atletico Madrid, Kuszczak has made it clear that he plays or he is gone.
“For me it is very clear either I play in goal for Man Utd, or I leave the club,” he told France Football.
“No, he’s not said anything [about a new contract]. He tells me nothing. I don’t know what to think. I have some ideas; we’ll see.
“I think I will stay in England. I’ve been there for seven years. My qualities are known there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment