Thursday, April 7, 2011

Macheda loves Premier League so much more than Serie A and Ferguson wants him back!

Kiko Macheda insists he will be returning to Manchester United in the summer.
The Italy U21 striker has endured a difficult loan at struggling Sampdoria in Serie A.
"I don't know why it hasn't worked for me at Sampdoria, perhaps people expected that I would replace Cassano," said Macheda. "But I'm not Cassano, I am Macheda.
"And the Italian football, the tactics, is different to the English. I prefer the English, more physical and faster.
"The chief scout from United does come to Italy to watch me play."
Sir Alex Ferguson insists Kiko Macheda has a big future at Old Trafford.
Macheda was farmed out on-loan to Sampdoria in January, where he has struggled for form since his arrival.
Ferguson insisted: "I speak to Macheda by phone. In June, I want him back.
"He is a natural scorer."

No comments:

Post a Comment