Sunday, April 24, 2011

Neville banned from Man Utd dressing room!!


Gary Neville has banned himself from the players' dressing room.
The retired defender, 36, has made a conscious decision to stay in the background and, following his February retirement, he will cheer Man Utd on from the terraces.
Gary Neville said: “For the first few weeks I continued to keep going into the dressing room but I have stopped that now.
“The players don’t need me around. They are coming to the most important part of the season now and they have to be totally focused.
“I felt it was better for me to stay out of the way. My career has ended and I would have loved to have played for Man Utd for 100 years.
“But I will go to games and just enjoy watching the club I have supported all my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment