Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ferguson hints discussing Man Utd succession plan with Mourinho!

Sir Alex Ferguson has hinted he's discussed a succession plan with Jose Mourinho.
The coach has ambitions of succeeding Ferguson at Old Trafford.
"Jose is a great friend of mine," Ferguson said. "We have spoken many times about his future and I understand his wish to return to England because here a coach has more freedom than in Spain, without the constant following of the media and radio.
"But it's difficult for me to say when my position will be available.
"It will be my health that decides. I will continue until I no longer feel the energy that has always accompanied me.
"My father, who worked in the shipyards, retired at the age of 65 and one year later he was dead.
"The worst you can do is to say I have worked for 45 years and now I have a right to rest. You need to always remain active and in good form."

No comments:

Post a Comment