Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bebe revealed he NEVER grew up on streets. Those stories are only myth!

Bebe says stories he lived on the streets of Portugal are a myth.
Bebe admits he did not grow up without his parents.
He told manutd.com: "No, this is not true, I have never lived on the street. I had a lot of difficulties in my childhood and I had to go into a home when I was nine years old [this was the Caso Do Gaiato institution, which provides a home for children whose parents or guardians are unable to look after them].
"Before that I was living with my grandmother, but there were four of us brothers living with her and she had no means to care for us all. That is why I had to go into the home. I lived there until I was 20 – when I left, it was to come here to Manchester."

No comments:

Post a Comment