Saturday, August 21, 2010

WTH! Arsene Wenger launches attack on Scholes. What's your problem Wenger?

Arsene Wenger has launched an amazing attack on Manchester United icon Paul Scholes.
It is not the first time Wenger has singled out a United player. Last season he intimated Darren Fletcher constantly got away with fouling.
When asked about Scholes, Wenger said: "Who wouldn't want a quality player like Paul Scholes in his team?
"But ask me if he's been a fair player, I say no. I'm sorry, for me he's not been fair.
"There's a little bit of a darker side in him. I don't like some things he does.
"It's not because you are older suddenly that you are a saint."
Asked if there was a specific tackle he had in mind, such as Scholes' reckless challenge on Jose Reyes in the 2004 FA Cup semi-final, Wenger said: "With Paul Scholes you have more than one.
"I can remember a few. Unfair? Of course."

No comments:

Post a Comment