Monday, June 20, 2011

Bebe ready to prove to Sir Alex that he's not top of the flops at Besiktas

 Portuguese forward Bebe intends to use his season-long loan at Besiktas to prove that Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was right to pay £7.4million for him.

The 20-year-old Portuguese has made just seven first-team appearances since his surprise move to Old Trafford from Guimaraes last summer.

But he said: 'I was happy to come to the best team in Turkey. I want to prove that Ferguson was not wrong by hiring me. He relied heavily on me, but unfortunately I could not show my value and I want to do this in Besiktas.'

United believe the move to Besiktas for the duration of the 2011-12 campaign will aid his development, but there is widespread doubt that he will play for the club again.

No comments:

Post a Comment