Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ferguson: No more football when I retire


Whenever that much speculated day arrives,Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will walk away from football without a backward glance, to pastures new.
The 69 year old has shown no inclination to call it a day and has consistently said as long as he remains healthy, he will carry on.
And when he leaves the game for good the Scot will not be seeking another position somewhere else.
"I will probably have an interest in Manchester United in some capacity of course but the important thing is to cut yourself completely off," Ferguson told ESPN.
"I would never go to any other job or anything like that, no chance.
"Once I'm finished at United I'll be heading for the hills and the sunset.
"I will be taking a rest but the important thing for anyone who retires is to be active, so I will take other interests up."

No comments:

Post a Comment