Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kia wants to deliver Anderson to Corinthians

Kia Joorabchian wants to bring Manchester City captain Carlos Tevez back to Brazil.
Joorabchian has claimed a trio of big name Premier League stars could soon be on their way to South America - with Manchester City  striker Tevez leading the way.
Speaking to Brazilian TV station TV Gazeta, Joorabchian - who represents Tevez - outlined his ambitious plans for the club he used to run,Corinthians:
"I want to help Corinthians in their sporting quest and I can guarantee that Carlos Tevez would be happy to return to Brazil and play for Corinthians," said Joorabchian.
"Ideally I would like a deal to be done swiftly, but in reality it will probably take time. I also want to bring in three more players to make this the best club in the Americas. My desire would be to get Huerelho Gomes [of Tottenham], Anderson [Manchester United] and Nilmar [Villarreal].
"Money will not be a problem. Carlos loves Brazil and I think this is all very feasible," the agent finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment