Thursday, October 28, 2010

Park not interested in Tottenham move

Manchester United midfielder Park Ji-sung is determined to stay at Old Trafford.
Speculation has linked the midfielder with a move to Tottenham in January as a makeweight in a possible deal for Gareth Bale.
But the 29-year-old, who scored in the 3-2 Carling Cup win over Wolves on Tuesday, is not thinking about his future at present.
Instead, the South Korea international is looking to get back to his best on the pitch after a sluggish start to the campaign following this summer's World Cup.
He told South Korean media: "I'm not thinking about leaving at the moment. I'll think about my future at the end of the season.
"The win (over Wolves) was a satisfactory result and I am happy with my performance.
"My recent form hasn't been that good so it's good to see progress."

No comments:

Post a Comment