Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gary Neville announced his retirement this week

Gary Neville says he needs to "chill out" before deciding his next move.
The former Manchester United defender announced his retirement this week.
"I am going to stay at the club until the end of the season and do some coaching because I have got my coaching badge to complete," he toldMUTV.
"But at this moment in time my mindset isn't to go into coaching or management full-time.
"I have been working for a football club every day for 20 years. I definitely want to try and continue my relationship with this club, even if it is just as a fan.
"But I want to have 12 months to gather my thoughts. I don't want to rush into another relationship quickly.
"I want to ease off a little bit and just relax. I need to chill out."

No comments:

Post a Comment