Thursday, March 3, 2011

Carrick remains at Man Utd until 2014..Great News!

Manchester United have swooped to ensure Michael Carrick remains at Old Trafford by securing the 29 year old to a new contract until 2014.
Reds boss Sir Alex is beginning the process of reshaping his squad and was keen to keep the midfielder who joined from Tottenham in 2006.
"I am thoroughly enjoying my time at this great club," said Carrick.
"There is a fantastic team spirit within the squad and I am pleased to have committed my future to United."
Having already collected three Premier League titles and a Champions League trophy in his time with the Red Devils, the England international is keen for United to collect more silverware.
"We are in a very good position at the moment and I am confident this team will be successful for many years to come," he said.
"I am delighted Michael has signed a new contract," said Ferguson.
"He has been outstanding since joining us from Tottenham in 2006. He is a true professional and it is great he has committed his future to the club."

No comments:

Post a Comment